Friday, December 2, 2011

Tony Moly GT05 (Jupiter)

Happy Friday!!!! Today ends the Tony Moly Galaxy collection review. I am doing a quick summary post tomorrow, but no more swatches. Sometimes you save the best for last, and luckily I went in numerical order because today I have GT05, aka Jupiter.

GT05 has a purple base, with tiny small pink/red glitter, small purple glitter and larger round blue glitter. While it's hard to pick a favorite from the collection, this may just be it. I wore this polish for a ground breaking FOUR days! For me, that says something! I normally can't comment on wear because I change my mani daily but the wear on this was great. Unfortunately, I forgot to take photos until day 4, so please excuse the tip wear (especially on that middle nail, ugh!).

The photos below show two coats of GT05 and a coat of Seche Vite. Photos with and without flash.



4 comments: