Friday, December 16, 2011

Let's start the holiday swatches! Zoya Holly

Happy Friday! I've been in the 'bah humbug' mood since early December now, and the holidays are right around the corner. Since I can't seem to get into it, I decided to start some holiday swatches. I found about 15+ Christmas related polishes that have gone untried, so I've got more than enough to chose from. From this post forward (till Christmas, maybe a day or so after) will be holiday related colors.

First up is Zoya Holly from their recent Gems and Jewels collection. From the first swatches I saw of this, I knew I had to have it. I only had 3 Zoya until their promos last week. Zoya has really caught my eye with their new collections lately, so I jumped on two promos last week.

Zoya Holly may be the best green I own. It's an emerald green, but it's bright and gives off that lit from within feeling. It has a metallic finish but there seems to be some shimmer mixed in there. I liked it in the bottle, and completely fell in love once it was on my nails. Formula was opaque and easy to work with.

The photos below show two coats of Zoya Holly and a coat of Seche Vite. Photos are indoors with and without flash. The more color accurate of the photos are the photos with flash. I need to figure out a lighting situation for my room (or, someone needs to build me a polish room stat! lol)

Please excuse the random dog hair stuck to my pinky.....I have a pomeranian, I hope that explains things (hair everrrrrywhere lol)








2 comments:

  1. I have that Holly and just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the bah humbug mood, but Holly looks beautiful on you and I hope it helped your mood! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete