Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Nails Day # 4. China Glaze Glittering Garland

Good morning! Today is day # 4 of my holiday manis, and I'm actually having a lot of fun doing this. I think I may do a 30 days of untrieds sometime soon. Today I have China Glaze's Glittering Garland from their Let It Snow collection that came out recently.

Glittering Garland looked a little boring to me in the bottle, to be honest. I could see the shimmer of the lighter green, but was thinking it wouldn't translate to the nail correctly. I assumed that this would look dark and lifeless. I was so wrong. Glittering Garland is really gorgeous on the nail. The dark green jelly base really helps the lighter green and olive microglitter stand out. The finish gives off a glass fleck look. Formula was fantastic and it was completely opaque in two easy coats. I didn't buy the entire Let It Snow collection, but I'm thinking I will have to pick up the remainder of the collection after the holidays.

The photos below show 2 coats of Glittering Garland and a coat of Seche Vite. Photos are with and without flash.





Thanks for stopping by today :)

3 comments: