Monday, December 26, 2011

Holiday Nail Spam

Merry Christmas to all those that celebrate, and Happy Hanukkah to all those who celebrate. I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday and had a great time with family and friends. Sorry for falling off the face of the earth the past few days. Between work, my boyfriend leaving the country to visit family, my last minute shopping and family gatherings I haven't had time to hit the computer. I did continue my holiday manis though....so here is a spam post featuring all of the polishes I should have posted over the last few days. I've had some nail breaks, which you will see. I had another break today, so I'm headed back to nubbin-land.

Without further ado.....

China Glaze Mistletoe Kisses (LOOOOVE!)


China Glaze Snow Globe over WnW Ebony Hates Chris


Duri Night Before Christmas (LOVE the amazing formula!)



China Glaze Velvet Bow


China Glaze Twinkle Lights over China Glaze Velvet Bow


OPI DS Radiance and China Glaze Party Hearty (LOVE! My Christmas day mani)

No comments:

Post a Comment