Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday - Rainbow Mani

Good Morning! Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is a rainbow manicure. Right away I knew what polishes I would be wearing. Before I even begin, I had a horrible break on my photo hand last night that left a super uneven nubbin that I can't even dare to photograph. It broke so short that I can't even file it straight without taking out skin :(

I'm assuming that every one of us nail polish obsessed ladies has seen this before....


Isn't that the truth?? With that being said, please be gentle on my non-photogenic hand....lol

 
I'm trying to cover some awkward cuticle and cuticle pooling - hence the tagging over my thumb lol. The colors used from thumb to pinky are Bettina Chic, Bettina Starfish, China Glaze Lemon Fizz, Essie Mojito and China Glaze First Mate. All were two easy coats except for Lemon Fizz, which needed 3 and didn't want to work for me.
 
Check out my colorful twinsies here:
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It

How about some real life rainbow love?? If you look super close, there is a double rainbow here.



16 comments:

  1. Aw, sorry about the break! But you did a great job nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww bummer about the break! Your right hand looks fantastic though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah I do the same with my watermark! I think it looks fantastic! Sorry about the break :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. meh:[ i hate nail breaks. but your right hand looks great! and i love that red on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I love that macro! >_<

    I really like the deep, rich colours you picked for your rainbow skittle, and kudos for going "other handed" with it! Man, it's like nail breaks have gone contagious or something. Hope it's better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Double rainbow all the way across the sky...(sorry, had to XD).

    Aw, I'm sorry to hear about the nail accident. :( But you polished your non-dominant hand like a freaking pro!! Gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This a very cute mani and that rainbow is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The manicure looks really good. Love that pic with the right and left hand. It's soooo true, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry about the nail break on your photo hand. Your non-photogenic hand looks great though! (psst, I also tag over cuticle pooling or spots that I miss during clean up ;))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, so sorry to hear about your break, that stinks. Your non-photogenic looks great, though. Trust me, mine would be way worse, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did awesome! I know the feeling though, my poor right hand never looks as good! I love your bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job! I never have a good mani on my right hand! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great! My right hand is always such a hot mess! I just slop it on and clean it up later haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I struggle to photograph my right hand too. Both hands are not created equal!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice! I struggle with painting my right hand too. :(

    ReplyDelete