Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday - Duochrome Polish (Ozotic 506)

Good Morning! Today is my 250th post! Thank you to everyone who has stuck around so far.
Of course, since it's Tuesday we have another Twinsie Tuesday post today. This week's theme was a duochrome or a metallic polish. I'm not big on metallics, since most of the ones I own tend to leave brush strokes. I had to pick a duochrome polish from one of my favorite makers....OZOTIC! I don't think anyone does duochromes or multichromes quite like Ozotic.

Ozotic 506 is from the soon to be discontinued multichrome line. The color shift changes from blue to purple, and at certain angles there is a slight copper feel to it. I layered two coats of 506 over a coat of Sinful Colors black. I topped it all off with some Seche Vite....






My pictures really don't do this polish justice. I want to paint my car with this!

I'm pretty sure I've read that Australia is now out of Ozotic polishes and the US suppliers are on their last batch, so grab them while you can if you are interested!
I added something special to this and planned on sharing it along with this post today, but my photo editor on my computer won't open and it's too late to try and fix it. I don't edit my photos other than cropping, but nobody wants to see all the background junk lol.

Don't forget to check out all of the other Twinsies!


15 comments:

  1. Even if your pics don´t do any justice to this polish... it still looks very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the coolest polishes! This is amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous!!!! Congrats on 250 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! WHY WHY WHY would they discontinue what they do best?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg. I need this. I am not going to be able to get it, am I?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!! Congratulations on your 250th post!!! :D
    Gorgeous nails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is drool-worthy! Why do they always discontinue awesome polishes like this?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous polish! Why discontinue?!?! Lucky you to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooooh! I love it! this line is stunning, i'm sad it's discontinued:[

    ReplyDelete