Friday, June 22, 2012

Jessica Iridescent Eye

Happppy Friday! It's my absolute favorite day of the work week lol. I'm so ready for this weekend, it's not even funny. In addition to it being almost 100 degrees in NY the last two days I'm ready to really relax.

Today I have swatches of Jessica Iridescent Eye for you. I'm pretty sure everyone is pretty familiar with this one by now. This is another dupe for Chanel Peridot. I'm happy that we're able to get such great dupes of some of the higher end brands. I wish someone would dupe Chanel Ciel Du Nuit....

The photos below show two coats of Iridescent Eye and a coat of Seche Vite. I picked this up from Ninja Polish for $6.00.




I hope everyone has a great weekend!


6 comments:

  1. IT looks great and I really love that there are dupes for those high end nail polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY! If only, if only. Chanel Ciel Du Nuit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,nice mani.let's follow us.http://pictura-pe-unghii.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who needs Chanel with dupes like this? Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete