Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Hungry Asian - Sneeze Breeze

Good Morning! I'm sure some of you noticed, but I completely changed my blog again. This is the 4th time in less than a year, but I realized that the background was pretty distracting. I went plain jane but I think it is easier to read. I get bored very easily - I must change the background on my phone at least once a week.

Today I have another indie for you. This one is from Kae at The Hungry Asian. I purchased two of her minis and they are both drop dead gorgeous. Before I get to the polish, can we check out the amazing packaging?


I was so impressed with the amount of time and effort spent on the packaging. I know it's a little thing, but the little things count. This alone made me feel like my purchase was appreciated.
 
Now, onto the polish. Her Etsy store describes Sneeze Breeze as matte black and blue glitter in a clear base. It does have a metallic look to it at times and the blue looks to be two different shades (upon removal, I noticed some of the glitter was silver). Application was easy, but I did let it dry completely during after each coat. I used three coats on it's own for the photos below and topped it off with Seche Vite.
 


I'm loving this polish! You can visit The Hungry Asian on Etsy, she does have a few left in stock. I'm impressed with her creations and her pricing is fair and affordable. The mini I purchased was $4.50, and the large size bottle is $9.25. Shipping was affordable and fast. Once I'm off my no-buy, I plan on picking up a few others.

 

9 comments:

  1. wow! IT looks very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many Hungry Asians that I want, this being one of them! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos of it are gorgeous! I really want it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this too and it's really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all for redecorating, so I love seeing the changes! And this polish is beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She really does the cutest polishes, and this one is no exception! You're so right--the little things do mean a lot, and I've heard nothing but awesomeness about Kae. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of those that I was not super impressed on the site (I love Kae's polishes - I have about 6 of them) but I am LOVING it on everyone I see, and thinking I need to add it to my collection!!!

    ReplyDelete