Monday, June 25, 2012

Ozotic 506 topped with Ozotic Elyrta 528

Good Morning! I hope everyone had a good weekend and let's hope for a good start to the work week. My boyfriend and I took a trip down to Seaside Heights on Saturday. I used to be a big Jersey Shore fan, but sometime last season I lost interest and stopped watching religiously. As we parked on Saturday we heard people yelling. We saw Vinny, Paulie D, Snooki, Sammi and Deena all leave the shore house in a time frame of about 2 minutes. I just thought it was really cool and that I would share LOL. I do have photos but they are from across the street and they aren't that great. 

Anyways, back to polish. Remember Ozotic 506 from this past Twinsie Tuesday post? I topped it with one of the other fantastic Ozotic polishes, Elyrta 528. I had seen this combo on a few blogs and was dying to try it. Now that I have, I don't know if I will ever be able to wear these polishes on their own. They look like they were made for each other.

The photos below show 1 coat of black, 2 coats of Ozotic 506, 2 coats of Ozotic 528 and a coat of Seche Vite....

[WARNING : PHOTO HEAVY!]









Multi-chrome polish and multi-chrome glitter? Yes please!

6 comments: