Monday, January 2, 2012

HITS - No Olimpo Collection, Dionisio

Happy New Year to each and every one of you. I hope you had a good 2011, and I hope that you have an even better 2012. Thanks for visiting and commenting on posts in 2011.  I appreciate every single one of you!

Did anyone do anything fun for NYE? Around 6pm the boyfriend & I decided to go into NYC. It was m-a-d-n-e-s-s. I knew we wouldn't make it into Time Square because of the crowds, but the traffic was horrendous as they had already started closing down streets. We ended up leaving around 9:30pm so we could beat the drunks on the drive home.

Did anyone make any resolutions?? I normally make the same one each year, and always fail miserably (pay off credit cards, aka stop shopping). I think I may try to put myself on a bit of a n0-buy and get through my untrieds for at least the month of January. I had a no-buy in December and still somehow wound up with at least 30 new polishes.

Today's swatches are of Dionisio from HIT'S No Olimpo Collection. I swatched this months back, but I'm not too satisfied with the pictures I have of it. This polish is beautiful, and I wish I had better photos to represent it.

If you love purples and holos, you need Dionisio. This is the perfect purple holo. It's a true purple, and definitely leans more cool toned. Formula was extremely easy to work with, and if I remember correctly this is 2 coats. You can purchase this from Llarowe. Her website has become my go to site, and I ordered another three polishes from her this week as a gift for myself lol.

On to the swatches.....
All photos interior with flash. Swatches show 1 coat of Seche Vite on Dionisio.




No comments:

Post a Comment