Sunday, January 8, 2012

Top 10 Blog Award

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far.Today is just my lazy day to catch up on things that I've been meaning to for weeks now, and I figured I'd start with an award that Amanda over at Amandalandish gave me back in December (I'm a bad polish buddy lately lol). Between the holidays and family visiting from out of state, I'm not sure where time went!


Amanda nominated me for the Top 10 Award and I'm honored that she even enjoys my blog, because hers is pretty kick ass too. If you haven't checked out her blog yet, do it! You can find her here.

The rules of this blog are as follows:

1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics/beauty/health.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link their blogs, and let them know.
I'm actually going to skip #4, because I can't even begin to chose only 10 blogs that are my favorite. I've found some amazing blogs, and I can't honestly and fairly chose 10. I feel like my list would be somewhere around 20-30, honestly. I know that Amanda has already tagged some amazing ladies (who I would be tagging for again) and also know that not everyone participates in these blog awards, so I hope I don't offend anyone! Thank you again Amanda, I appreciate it!!!
Now on to the questions, favorite cosmetics:
(I kept Amanda's and also added some of the others I found, I love this stuff lol)
1. Hand/Body Cream:  Hand cream is a tie between Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream and Lush Handy Gurugu hand cream. Lush is greasier and takes a while to set in, so I mainly use this at night. Sometimes, I use a bit of my Lush Lemony Flutter cuticle butter as hand cream.
2. Foundation: Make Up Forever's Matte Velvet foundation. Hands down!
3. Mascara: Benefit They're Real mascara.
4. Make Up Remover: Oil of Olay 2-in-1 daily facial cloths.
5, Base Coat: Nailtek Foundation II.
6.  Top Coat: Seche Vite for life!
7. Nail Polish Brand: Such a hard decision....China Glaze, Ozotic, HITS, and Color Club.
8. Body Wash: Plain old bar soap first, topped with something C.O.Bigelow or Bath & Body Works.
9. Perfume: All time favorites are Moschino I Love Love, Thierry Mugler Alien, D&G 3
L'Imperatice, and my new favorite find is a Hello Kitty roller ball that I literally stopped in my tracks to hunt down the smell of lol.
10. Lip Balm: Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss or Peppermint. It used to be EOS, but I think they changed something in the last few months and now I'm allergic!  :**(
11. Cuticle Moisturizer: Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter.
12. Cuticle Remover: Blue Cross cuticle remover.
13. Setting Powder: Make Up Forever HD Powder is pure amazeballs!

Thanks again Amanda!!!

1 comment: