Friday, January 13, 2012

Random Thoughts....

Hiya! So while I should be getting ready for bed (or taking off the face mask I put on over 2 hours ago lol) I'm thinking about what I would like to see this year in polish. We've gotten a ton of flakies, but I feel we are missing a few. I don't know if I'm missing anything that I don't know about - so I figured I'd post and see if anyone has any recommendations.

Flakies:
-We need a hot pink flakie
-We need a purple/magenta flakie
-We need a bright yellow flakie (think bumble bee yellow)

Holos:
-I've never seen a yellow holo (also thinking bumble bee yellow here). Wouldn't that be great and fun for summer?

Just some random thoughts. And I'll be back with a post tomorrow of an international holographic polish (that may or may not be  all that holo lol)

1 comment:

  1. your right!
    Yellow is missing some love.
    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete