Monday, October 15, 2012

NOTW: OPI Danke-Shiny Red

Hey all! Yup - you read that title right! I had a suuuuper lazy week as far as polishing my nails go and I wore this polish just one day short of a week. I'm going to call it my 'nail of the week' anyway  ;)    This one is Danke-Shiny Red from the new OPI Germany collection. Danke-Shiny Red is a medium toned red with a slight metallic finish. It's not completely metallic, it has a touch of shimmer to it as well. The formula was fantastic and it was completely opaque in two coats. The color here is not completely color accurate. It showed up on my camera as having a touch of orange and I couldn't get it 100% accurate. The photos below show two coats of Danke-Shiny Red and a coat of Seche Vite.



I hope everyone has a good Monday. Does anyone watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey? I'm obsessed with that show (and Melissa Gorga's makeup) and last night was a really good/sad ending to the season. I can't wait until next season.

5 comments:

  1. love this on you! and I watch that show:D but I've missed like half of this season, I started catching up yesterday. Seems like it's going to get insane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this red looks marvelous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock that rich red, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make this look so pretty! This wouldn't work for me though!

    ReplyDelete