Monday, August 29, 2011

Sally Hansen 'Mystic Lilac'

Hello! Today I have Sally Hansen's 'Mystic Lilac' from their Xtreme Wear collection. I missed getting this when it originally came out, and after seeing so many swatches of it on blogs it became a hard core lemming of mine. I was comtemplating paying $9.95 for it on Ebay just to satisfy my obsession when I found it at my local KMart marked down to $1.50. SCORE!

'Mystic Lilac' contains green shimmer which is what made this stand out to me. On the swatches I've seen it's much more lilac. One my skin this pulls very greige. I'm not at all happy with the swatches I have so I'm only posting 1 photo. I hope to revisit this soon. (Plus, I smudged my pinky nail!)

Formula was so-so. It's very sheer the first two coats so this is four coats. I think next time I may try stopping at three to see if it will then pull less gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment