Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nfu Oh # 052

I just purchased three Nfu Oh polishes off of http://www.fabuloustreet.com/ after obsessing over them for months. I had a hard time choosing which ones I would purchase, so I picked the three that stood out to me the most that night. I ended up with # 40, # 51 and # 52. When the package arrived in the mail # 52 jumped out at me first. It's an amazing polish with a dark blue base, with teal/green flakies depending on the light. In direct sunlight it shimmers true blue and the green disappears. Indoor lighting gives it incredible depth where you see the blue base and teal/green flakies.


I layered one coat of Nfu Oh # 52 over one coat China Glaze's 'Caylpso Blue' in the following photos:
(Please excuse my cuticles, they desperately need TLC. Avoplex cuticle oil and lotion aren't cutting it. I purchased Lush's Lemony Flutter last night and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works. All photos have Seche Vite top coat as well)

Indoor lighting







Direct sunlight

Outdoor lighting, indirect sunlight

Outdoor lighting. Even though the photo is a little blurry, I feel that this shows the flakies the best.













No comments:

Post a Comment