Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday: OPI DS Coronation & Lynnderella The Glittering Crowd

Happy Tuesday!  Today is our second round with Twinsie Tuesdays. The theme of this week's challenge is a layered polish. I'm actually cheating a little and using a mani that I did on Friday and wore throughout the weekend. I needed an awesome mani for the concert I went to on Friday night (Skrillex anyone?) so I figured what could be more amazing than a holo topped off with a Lynnderella?

I started off with OPI DS Coronation.....



And then I topped it with two coats of Lynnderella's The Glittering Crowd....




I don't think I will ever get tired of Lynnderella's The Glittering Crowd. Every single nail looks different. If you look closely, you can see how the colors are different. My ring finger is predominantly red glitter pieces, where my middle finger only has one or two small pieces of red. In person, it looked like the 4th of July on my pointer finger and Mardi Gras on my middle finger lol.

Don't forget to check out the other ladies participating in this week's Twinsie Tuesday:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. The only thing I can think of to describe this is "blast in a glass." Oh, Deena, what a way with words you have!

    This is really cool, Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!! :D XD Wonderful layering choices!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty combo!! So fun, perfect for a concert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the OPI! It is pretty! I love the rainbow of Lynnderella glitter you added on too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's like a party on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a fun mani!! i am loving Glittering Crowd, it's insane!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun combo! Lynnderella makes the most amazing glitters! I really have to get some one of these days. And I can see what you meant about great minds thinking alike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you get Lynderellas polish?

    ReplyDelete