Monday, December 10, 2012

Essie - Sew Psyched

Good morning, all! I hope everyone had a good weekend, and Happy Chanukah to any Jewish readers! I've been digging through my Essie stash non-stop lately and falling back in love with some of my all time favorites. I wasn't feeling the bright or the dark shades last week so I picked out Essie's Sew Psyched. This is one of my favorite Essie polishes ever. I like to call this dusty army green, and I'm slightly obsessed with it. The Essie website calls this cashmere-soft sage pewter, but dusty army green just seems so bad ass in my opinion. It is fully opaque in two coats and the formula is easy to work with. I used Seche Vite in the photos below....



I hope everyone has a good Monday  :)

2 comments:

  1. I love dusty shades like these!! It's so creamy! Love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I love this Essie to pieces! And thank you for the holiday wishes!

    ReplyDelete