Thursday, January 31, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday - 1 Year Anniversary Post (Then & Now)

Good Morning, all! Happy Thursday. Besides it being one day closer to Friday, we have a special post for today. One year ago today, we started the Twinsie Tuesday posts. Our first post was an international polish, which we were supposed to be reswatching today. Unfortunately, I purged Kiko # 255 a while back but I found another Kiko for today...

Then....



Now....

Kiko # 301



Along the way we've formed strong friendships beyond just the weekly posts. I'm thankful to be able to call the Twinsie girls my friends. :)

Make sure you check out their special posts here:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jamie at Polish, Please!
Katherine at Haul of Fame

10 comments:

  1. I love both of them! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are so pretty and I'm thankful to call you all my friends too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely get why you purged 255, that polish was a disappointment to me too. But I love the new one you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely polishes! Why did you purge the 255....it looks gorgeous?!

    ReplyDelete